Students Today… Leaders Tomorrow
Coaching Techniques for Language Teachers to Enhance Teenagers’ 21° Century Skills
The course will:
- provide coaching techniques that can be used with any published or self made material designed to achieve 21° century skills;
- provide a structure for the learning process when dealing with 21° century skills;
- provide a support for the correct delivery of 21° century skills activities included in ELT course books;
- provide preparation for and follow-up after the synchronous sessions.
The course length
The course is comprised of the following:
- 1 live online preparatory module of an hour and a half (1.5 hour synchronous online);
- 7 live online core modules of an hour and a half each (10.5 hours synchronous online);
- approx 3 hours of self study per week including completion of the pre module tasks, end of module tasks and participation to discussion forums (24 hours asynchronous online);
- approx 4 hours for end of course task (4 hours asynchronous online);
- Total of 40 hours.
The live online preparatory module and core modules will take place once a week for a total of 8 weeks on the day and time agreed on the registration form.